Registration Is Open!
There is still time to sign up for the 2019 HND Conference in San Jose, California. It promises to be an uplifting weekend full of amazing entertainment, enlightening workshops, and inspiring speeches.
Note: All conference registration will take place online.
The following is for informational purposes only.
* Students must submit proof of student status (for example a current student ID) at time of conference registration.
** Seniors are people over age 60.
- Access to all three days of conference programming: plenary, workshop, affinity, and networking sessions, and more
- Over 35 exhibitors from across the country representing corporations, government agencies, universities, and more
- A boxed lunch
- Friday night entertainment
- Sunday brunch
- 8+ people in a group = discount
- If you are registering a group other than students or members of a nonprofit, please select “All Other Professionals” in the drop-down menu for Registration Type.
- Group discount will be applied automatically when 8+ people are registered.
- For questions regarding group registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please notify us of any changes to your group no later than one week prior to the conference to ensure that all necessary updates are made.
Registration Policy and Other Information
Refunds, less a $50 administrative fee, will be issued if written requests are received by March 31, 2019. Due to financial obligations incurred, HND will not issue any refunds for requests received after the deadline. Banquet tickets are non-refundable.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, 2050 Gateway Place, San Jose, CA 95110. Limited group rates for rooms are available for $129 for single/double occupancy rooms (tax not included). Discounted rates are available until March 28, 2019.
Payment will be handled online via credit/debit card or mailed checks. If you are paying by check on behalf of a group, please add the name of your group in the Notes section. Further details will be given during online registration process.
Checks MUST be mailed within 1 week of online registration or your registration will be VOID. Check payments will only be accepted until the early-bird registration deadline of March 22, 2019. After that date, all payments must be made online via credit/debit card.
Checks should be made out to “Hmong National Development” and mailed to:
HND Conference Registration
c/o Hmong American Partnership
394 University Ave. W. 2nd Floor
Saint Paul, MN 55103